The Most Talked About Record Washer in the Industry is now even better. Introducing the Spin-Clean Record Washer MKII, now featuring the following improvements:
1. New improved UV grade resin for a more rigid and fade resistant washer basin.
2. Re-designed rollers for a smoother and quieter "ride".
3. New foam and brush material to improve the deep cleaning of your records.
4. Improved formula of the washer fluid to further enhance the cleaning process.
5. New graphics for the general aesthetics of the unit.
6. New improved Drying Cloths.
The Spin Clean® Record Washer System has been one of the best value record washers since 1975. It is an extremely cost effective alternative, to all of the higher priced, automatic vacuum cleaner type machines. It uses a proprietary cleaning fluid that does not leave any build up or film on your records. It is also one of the few systems on the market that will clean albums, 45's and 78's. With the Spin-Clean system you mix the concentrated record cleaning solution with water in the yellow reservoir base (small tank), The record stands vertically in the tray (as pictured), resting on adjustable rollers, as you rotate the record manually it passes through a set of two brushes that simultaneously deep cleans it on both sides. After you wash your records, you dry them off with a lint free cotton cloth.
The Spin-Clean System comes with Record Washer, 4 ounce bottle of Record Cleaning Concentrate, 1 pair of Washer Brushes, 1 pair of Washer Rollers, 1 pair of Drying Cloths and instructions (in the lid).